People celebrating nature in community... |
Close the Studio
About an hour before the Studio is to close, check with other staff people & coordinate these tasks, so one person doesn't have to do them all by themselves.
Thirty minutes before the Studio is to close, make an announcement to everyone that they should finish up with what they're working on & clean up. When you are finished making announcements, it is sometimes necessary to flick the lights to get everyone’s attention.
FEEL FREE TO CLEAN
- Sweep, Clean Batik Tables and Paint Area.
- Tidy Recycle and Garbage bins
- Bring in Studio open signs from both ends of the alley
- Turn off Heat - Thermostats located in the Batik room above Stereo and in Art Luminary room next to Staff Calendar. (See Directions posted at Thermostat)
- Make sure no water is running in sinks or toilets.
Check to see the following is turned off:
- Fabric Room: Unplug irons and glue guns
- Batik Room: Unplug all woks for wax, glue guns or hair dryers.
- Art and Luminary Room: Unplug all glue guns, Hair dryers
- Tool Room and shelf: Be sure all power tools unplugged. Battery packs for tools can remain plugged in overnight.
Light switch locations-Turn off in this order:
- Upstairs lights-Switch located at bottom of the stairwell
- Fabric Room: Light switch located in Fabric room hall on left wall. You can also secure the side door.
- Batik Room incandescent: located in Fabric on hall on right.
- Batik Room fluorescents: Unplug extension cords from two outlets on the wall opposite to the Kids art room.
- Paper Mache - Luminary Room: On the wall between this room and the bathroom.
- Eli’s Tool Room/Wire Room: On wall between the door to the room.
- Finally as you leave, Turn off the string light by the by turning off the power strip by the door or leave them on if you want some extra light in the alley.
- Note: Alley flood lights turn off automatically when the sun comes up.
BE SURE THE SIDE DOOR AND FRONT DOOR ARE LOCKED
Earthbound Prod. - PO Box 7192, Olympia, WA 98507 - 360-705-1087 - email@example.com