People celebrating community through nature ... |
History of the Studio
In the past the art studio was in vacant retail space, buildings, and warehouses.
Our continuing gratitude goes out to the following people who, over the years, have made space available for us to transform into this creative community gathering place.
- 1995-96 Vine Street Group, Brad McKinney
- 1997 Rainbow Sports
- 1998 Carneige's, John Senner
- 1999 Black Equities, Cooper Point Marketplace
- 2000-06 Olympia School District 111
- 2007 Olympia Press building and old Fish Tale Brewery
- 2008 Olympia Press building, old Fish Tale Brewery, and 311 Capitol Way
Our special thanks goes out to Olympia School District 111 for allowing Earthbound Productions to occupy the James Madison Elementary School building for community use as the community art studio for 6 long and wonderful years.