The Three Rules
Mission To empower communities to engage in cultural relationships with the natural world as a means of sustaining efforts of environmental protection and restoration.
Creating cultural connections for wildlife protection... |
The Founding Tenets
- Use our energies to create a long-term cultural exchange rather than a short-term entertainment event or political protest.
- Hold the arts as a very powerful tool to raise the collective consciousness and awaken our culture's numbed aesthetic values, thereby inciting a hunger for personally protecting the natural world.
- Foster diversity of expression and participation through an inclusive invitation where the dignity of the human spirit is elevated through a process of imagination, creation and sharing.
- Promote public outreach by organizing and providing numerous art and environmental workshops with the understanding that everyone has something to teach and everyone has something to learn.
- Be an example of sustainable community practices by emphasizing the use of recycled, natural, and donated materials for art project construction.
- Place music and dance into the hands of as many people as possible by providing workshops for free or at minimal cost with no one turned away for lack of funds.
- Request a donation of two cans of food for the local food bank as a registration fee to nourish the understanding that by taking care of nature we naturally take care of ourselves.
- Empower our role in global preservation by discovering, recognizing, and understanding our local connection to the world around us.
- Envision that for each person the Procession is a journey, a process of experience and vision, ending in a collective expression of joy and appreciation.
Earthbound Prod. - PO Box 7192, Olympia, WA 98507 - 360-705-1087 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2017 - All Rights Reserved
Updated 2006/02/24 15:30:26
...website by Scott Bishop, Olympia's volunteer webguy...